Hello camp families! Thank you for taking time to register for Vacation Bible Camp. Registration is now closed. This year, the registration fees were only $15.00 per camper. Registration covers one T-shirt per camper along with one CD of the camp music for each family.
Registration: This year, both registration and payment will be handled online. Three items are required for camper registration.
- First, please be sure to fill out the online registration form here.
- Second, please follow this link to visit the OSV Online Giving portal for St. Francis of Assisi to pay your camp registration fees. You can either sign up for an account or use the “quick give” option. Please select “VBC 2018” from the Fund drop-down box.
- Third, print this medical release form, fill it out, and drop it off with the Parish office.
YOUR SPOT WILL NOT BE SECURED UNTIL YOUR (1) REGISTRATION FORM, (2) PAYMENT, AND (3) MEDICAL/PERMISSION RELEASE FORMS ARE RECEIVED AND SPACE AVAILABILITY IS DETERMINED. You will be sent a confirmation e-mail once all three items have been received. Note that it may take up to a week before St. Francis is sent notification of your payment.
VBC Isn’t Just For the Kids!!
All parishioners are invited to take part in VBC activities. After dinner, there will also be Adult Faith Formation opportunities available. It is open to all parishioners and is especially great for parents of campers as the daily topic ties in with the themes for the kids. Please note that the nursery is available for those wishing to attend Adult VBC. Watch the bulletin and our website for more details and daily topics.
Other Important Things to Know
There will be more details closer to camp, but I wanted to give you all a heads up for now.
- We will limit the number of campers to 100 and preschoolers to 12, so register early to ensure your spot!
- The preschool class is currently full.
- The children of volunteers will be given priority for placement in the preschool class.
- Preschoolers must be 3 at the time of camp, potty trained, and capable of verbal communication.
- Deadline for Camper Registration is Sunday, July 1, though no T-shirts can be guaranteed after June 13th.
- Dinner is served family style each night for the campers, their families, and all volunteers.
- The coin wars will be back! Boys vs Girls – who can raise the most money for the cause?
- Campers should wear tennis shoes while at camp.
- No refunds will be given for families who drop out of camp.
If you have any questions please contact Amy Ziehler at firstname.lastname@example.org.