Hello camp families! Thank you for taking time to register for Vacation Bible Camp. Registration is open only to St. Francis of Assisi Parishioners starting April 29th. It will then open to the public on May 14th– so be sure to register early to secure your spot. This year, the registration fees will be only $15.00 per camper. Registration covers one T-shirt per camper along with one CD of the camp music for each family.
Registration: This year, both registration and payment will be handled online. Three items are required for camper registration.
- First, please be sure to fill out the online registration form here.
- Second, please follow this link to visit the OSV Online Giving portal for St. Francis of Assisi to pay your camp registration fees. You can either sign up for an account or use the “quick give” option. Please select “VBC 2018” from the Fund drop-down box.
- Third, print this medical release form, fill it out, and drop it off with the Parish office.
YOUR SPOT WILL NOT BE SECURED UNTIL YOUR REGISTRATION FORM, MEDICAL/PERMISSION RELEASE FORMS AND PAYMENT ARE RECEIVED AND SPACE AVAILABILITY IS DETERMINED. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL ONCE ALL PREVIOUS CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN MET.
VBC Isn’t Just For the Kids!!
All parishioners are invited to take part in VBC activities. After dinner, there will also be Adult Faith Formation opportunities available. It is open to all parishioners and is especially great for parents of campers as the daily topic ties in with the themes for the kids. Please note that the nursery is available for those wishing to attend Adult VBC. Watch the bulletin and our website for more details and daily topics.
Other Important Things to Know
There will be more details closer to camp, but I wanted to give you all a heads up for now.
- We will limit the number of campers to 100 and preschoolers to 12, so register early to ensure your spot!
- The children of volunteers will be given priority for placement in the preschool class.
- Preschoolers must be 3 at the time of camp, potty trained, and capable of verbal communication.
- Deadline for Camper Registration is Sunday, July 1, though no T-shirts can be guaranteed after June 13th.
- Dinner is served family style each night for the campers, their families, and all volunteers.
- The coin wars will be back! Boys vs Girls – who can raise the most money for the cause?
- Campers should wear tennis shoes while at camp.
- No refunds will be given for families who drop out of camp.
If you have any questions please contact Amy Ziehler at email@example.com.